Job Overview: Do you have significant experience in the Chemicals regulatory business? Are you looking to raise your profile and work for a world leader in the Chemicals industry?
Covance is a global contract research organisation with a specialist division focusing on chemical and crop protection studies, regulatory consulting and strategy in order to meet regulatory requirements of an array of global customers.
Our regulatory department are looking for a Business Lead specialising in Chemicals and as the senior expert within the Chemicals consultancy group, you will have a great deal of exposure to external and internal stakeholders. This will allow you to utilise your scientific knowledge and experience, whilst enabling you to develop your understanding of the broader regulatory areas still further.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a high profile scientific and regulatory presence in a unique and experienced group.
- Being a senior consultant/adviser on large programs
- Commercial support to work with Sales to win new chemicals business
- Maintaining a high-profile position in the industry (through involvement in working groups and as a platform presenter at conferences)
- Membership of the Crop Protection & Chemical (CP&C) regulatory leadership team - management, strategy and financial performance
- Responsibility for high level position documents and strategic consultancy
- Regulatory and scientific reviewing to ensure appropriate standards within the consultancy group
- Advising on new regulatory drivers and strategic directions for the group/company
- Competitive salaries
- Unparalleled opportunities for career development within a global organisation with global clients
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria)
- Flexible working arrangements including the possibility of remote working
- BSc or higher in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Significant and demonstrable Chemicals regulatory experience from within either the Chemicals Industry, CRO/Consultancy or a regulatory authority
- Ability to talk strategically to clients
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to deliver against agreed timelines whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met