Covance have a new opportunity for aPatient Recruitment Manager to join our inhouse team. Excellent opportiny for candidates with strong previous experience in Clinical Trial Patient Recruitment.
This role is basedin the UK (flexibleworking, office or homebased options). Other EMEA countries may be considered.
Join our growing team in this pivotal strategic role! What does this role look like?
You will lead the delivery across project patient recruitment and retention strategies for assigned trials. Leading trial specific recruitment and retention strategies placed with vendors though to successful completion at project level.
In addition you will i mplement new innovation strategies at a project level working closely weith projecvt managment colleages. Key duties:
- Support and coach Project Managers in implementing aspects of their Patient Recruitment and Retention plan
- Providing additional support to Project Leaders by collecting data and re-working aspects of the Strategic Patient Recruitment and Retention Plan at times when project intervention is deemed necessary
- Provide Project team support to ensure the implementation of Patient recruitment and retention principles and tools
- Ensure Patient Recruitment and retention strategies and plans are focused upon patients, parent, caregivers and/or family members
- Input into the Balanced score card for vendors used to evaluate the success of patient recruitment strategies and retention campaigns
- Work with the feasibility team on early planning
- Lead the recruitment and retention strategy for a particular group of projects
- Support client facing meetings regarding Patient recruitment and retention capabilities and strategies
- Relevant Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Thorough understanding of global drug development and the clinical trial project management process, with a special emphasis on patient recruitment and retention
- Thorough and practical working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, including relevant international requirements/guidelines for the conduct of global clinical development programs
- An understanding of aspects surrounding business development (time and cost estimates, bid defense, contracts)
Experience: Minimum Required:
- Strong experience of Clinical Patient Recruitment, as a senior team member.
- Autonomy managing Patient Recruitment for clinical studies.
- Strongclinical research experience.
- Strong abilities to negotiate and build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
Please note some travel (local and overseas) is expectied as part of this role.