An excellent opportunity to work for a leading biopharmaceutical company in their prestigious Global Headquarters has just become available. My client has numerous first in class and medical breakthrough pipeline projects to make a life-changing impact on patients with the greatest medical need.
This exceptional individual will be a key member of the senior leadership team and will be developing new, innovative global strategy and leading the development and sustainability of Medical Communications excellence.
- Shape the transformation of the overall Medical Affairs capability by defining the process for scientific communications strategic planning and objective setting
- Provide leadership and develop a robust team of experts that coordinates across all Medical Affairs, R&D, and commercial functions the development and maintenance of strategic plans, publication strategy plans, research strategy plans
- Drive forward the latest advancements in the digital evolution
- Contribute to the development of Medical Affairs future planning
- Collaborate with peers across the organisation, driving cross-functional, cross-project learning
You will bring to the role:
- Advanced degree: MD preferably or a master/ PhD in life sciences
- Substantial experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or related life sciences sector
- Profound experience leading and executing medical communications strategy across diverse therapeutic areas
- Strong business acumen and cross-functional approach
In return you will receive:
- Excellent and highly competitive remuneration package, including a lucrative bonus and a company car
- A comprehensive relocation support package
- Long term incentives
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Reuben for further details or email your CV today – EARLY APPLICATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Contact Reuben at +44 1273 059 650 or email@example.com
Reuben is a Global Search Consultant at Haybury Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.