Title: Clinical Research Nurse Specialist (Oncology / Hematology OR Cardiology)
Client: A Well-Renowned and Innovative CRO
Location: Office Based in London
Salary: Competitive Package
My client have one of the highest retention rates in the industry as they believe in the growth and development of their employees. They are seeking experienced specialist nurses with an Oncology or Cardiology background to join their expanding team of Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP), and be at the forefront of new treatments for patients.
This role will work side by side with their Physicians, serving as a clinical expert, to support their project teams in clinical research studies. If you are interested in contributing to innovative clinical research in a highly collaborative environment, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Act as the key person for the Study Teams;
- Work closely with study Physicians;
- Development and implementation of Oncology / Hematology or Cardiology educational materials for other teams members;
- Be a part of new opportunities and development within the business;
- Study data review; and
- Play a huge part in all Study meetings.
- Master's in Nursing;
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and NMC pin number;
- Oncology / Haematology or Cardiology experience; and
- Clinical research experience.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 8386.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!