Use your scientific and foreign language expertise to join the world’s leading comprehensive pharmaceutical safety services organization at on a fast-growing team performing medical information call centre services.
Be a part of a global team to help ensure the safety profile of a COVID-19 vaccine with opportunities to improve worldwide public health.
Apply your knowledge and expertise, including complex decision making, to review, assess and process safety and product quality information.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior relevant experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) is required.
- Must be Fluent in English plus one other language from – French or Spanish or Italian or Dutch or German.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information determining initial/update status of incoming events, database entry, coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities, Quality review, assisting with reconciliation, case closure related activities, coordinating translations, as per internal/ project timelines. Creating, maintaining and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
- Perform activities related to adjudication as applicable.
- Assess Safety data for reportability to relevant authorities, track reportable cases and report to regulatory authorities, ethics committees, institutional review boards, investigators, oversight groups per legislation, within timelines and in a format compatible to meet requirement as per project.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to facilitate expedited reporting.
- Liaise with manager for regulatory tracking requirements and electronic reporting.
- Contribute knowledge and expertise to or lead assigned deliverables in the field of Safety Publishing, Risk Management,
- Safety Surveillance and Medical Information or other service lines as appropriate.
- Ensure to meet quality, productivity and delivery standards per project requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all project related processes and activities.
- Provide and impart technical and process information to Safety Management and members of operational team on project specific issues.
- Provide oversight role and have a good understanding of operational team on status, metrics, productivity and initiatives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of project protocol, therapeutic indication, budget and scope of work (SOW) for assigned projects set up and maintain project files, standard templates, electronic forms, databases and workflow as per project requirement.
- Establish and maintain effective team and project service operations communications i.e. provide regular feedback to operations team manager and other relevant stakeholders on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes
- Effective feedback on project performance to junior members of team.
- Read and acknowledge all necessary IQVIA standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer SOPs as required.
- Ensure all required training is executed in a timely fashion and documented. Work towards ensuring completeness of individual training plan and maintain up to date training transcripts.
- Participate or Lead trainings across Safety process service offerings participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Liaise with different functional team members, e.g. project management, clinical, data management
health care professionals e.g. investigators, medical monitors, site coordinators and designees to address project related issues.
- Attend project team meetings and provide regular feedback/ inputs to Operations team manager on operational project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- To liaise with client in relation to details on day to day activities as needed.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences and/or health knowledge with analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and another native language: French or Spanish or Italian or Portuguese or German.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy maintaining consistently high-quality standards.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of applicable Safety Database and any other internal/Client applications.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of applicable global, regional, local clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously, organize own workload and effectively manage competing priorities.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients. Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.