This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced account manager who is looking for the next step in their career. My Client is a leading med comms agency, they are now seeking an enthusiastic and skilled individual with the ability to lead and manage the effective delivery of varied programs of work. This is key role in an integrated team, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges.
- Lead the project and financial management of multiple projects or programs of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
- Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
- Secure new business within accounts where appropriate and support other business development initiatives
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Effective financial and project management
- Management of large programs of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
In return, you will be provided with a competitive salary, plus incredible benefits and perks. This role is suitable for an individual with ambitions to reach their full potential.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now.