Development Manager - Oncology Business Unit (UK)
At AstraZeneca, we're not afraid to do things differently. We're resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work and bringing unexpected teams together.
Our Oncology business is responsible for driving growth and maximising the commercial performance of the oncology and haematology portfolio within AstraZeneca. In addition, it plays a critical role in setting the Oncology portfolio and product strategy for the organisation. We see the oncology revolution as a once-in-a-lifetime scientific opportunity, with the potential to be the biggest step change since combinatorial chemistry and antibiotics, with 20 years of growth to come.
As Development Manager for the HER2 franchise, you will support the planning and delivery of tactics required to define, measure and grow the capability of the franchise team. You will design, manage and coordinate a programme of training that develops the skills, knowledge and capability of the cross-functional therapy area team, in line with the relevant brand development plans.
- To design, develop and deliver industry-leading disease, therapy and brand knowledge induction programmes
- To design, develop and deliver industry-leading capability building and continued development programmes
- To identify and build capability aligned to Global guidance for the cross-functional franchise teams
- Ensure compliance with all AstraZeneca UKMC Governance Frameworks and ABPI Code of Practice
- Excellence in coaching
- Excellence in leading/facilitating training and development in a local team
- Pharmaceutical sales experience
- APBI qualified
- Leadership, collaboration in partnership, agile mindset
- Previous training and development role
- Advanced communication and influencing skills
- First-line sales management experience in pharmaceuticals
- Marketing experience
- Oncology experience