Are you a Statistician - experienced or in the beginning of your career? Do you have an appetite to use statistical methods to develop life-changing medicines? Would you like to apply your expertise in a global company pushing the boundaries of science - join us!
We are offering opportunities for Statisticians and Statistical Leaders at several different career levels, depending on your previous experience. Our Late CVRM Biometrics team is dedicated to the development of innovative treatment of Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic (CVRM) diseases. You will join a global, diverse and cross-functional environment where you will get personal and professional development.
In this role, we will give you the chance to utilize your statistical expertise in the design, analysis, and interpretation of clinical trial programs; submission and defense of regulatory filings; and the generation of evidence to support product commercialization and reimbursement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will use your statistical knowhow to contribute to the design and progress of clinical trial programs. You may already be equipped to lead statistical employees, either by technical leadership or line management. We offer a role suited perfectly for your competence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to or lead the statistical thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Develop design options and provide high-quality information for the business through partnership with internal and external experts
- Representing AstraZeneca to Health Authorities and Reimbursement & Payer Organizations for specific projects
- Apply expert skills to investigate and use standard, as well as novel, statistical approaches for relevant statistical issues
- You are focused on solving challenging problems through teamwork and partnerships. You are an expert, or seek to be an expert, in your field, and you know that the best results are achieved by utilizing the strengths of every individual.
- You have a Master's or Doctorate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics or similar area
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians
We would like to know more about you. If you are interested, apply now!