About the role
The RabMAb operation lead will assist Director of NPD HZ to manage the inputs and output of Abcam HZ laboratories. The role requires an experienced scientist with knowledge of antibody discovery and program management experiences. A successful candidate will work closely with global NPD team, Hangzhou pipeline team, characterization and QC team to continuously optimize RabMAb process in quality, speed, and cost.
The role is based in Hangzhou and report to Director of NPD in HZ. Key responsibilities:
- Work with NPD leadership team in setting strategic and operational objectives and ensure we deliver to targets as defined in the NPD operational model.
- Work closely with RabMAb pipeline team and platforms to manage the inputs and outputs of HZ laboratories.
- Setting and monitoring KPI, aligned with global metrics, to drive down lead time and increase success rate.
- Develop and provide regular briefings to internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Ab discovery experience.
- Strong data analysis capabilities.
- Mater above degree in life sciences is required. Oversea experience is Preferred.
- 3+ Program management skills.
- A broad range of knowledge and understanding on cell signaling pathways, epigenetics, cancer or immunology.
- Fluent in English for written and verbal communication.
- Adaptable, motivated and enthusiastic.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now! About Us
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers' success and their research needs.
It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.