Employed permanently by Covance you will be fully dedicated to one sponsor (a top ten pharmaceutical company) working in multiple therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Respiratory, HIV) with a special focus on Oncology
National travel within Belgium will be expected.
This opportunity sits within the COVANCE FSP business model - a very attractive environment with great potential for career development.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with monitoring experience but we will consider a junior (CRAI level) who is looking to develop, as long as you already have some exposure to monitoring clinical trials.
Outsourced to our Client 100% of the time, you will be well supported by a dedicated Covance line manager as well as by the Client project teams.
Your primary focus will be the monitoring of investigational sites within Belgium.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client-focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- You'll be working in some cutting edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology
- Career progression can be exceptional
- Unlike some CRA roles, you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic 'monthly visit' targets (average of 8 per month)
- For Senior CRA candidates, there will be the opportunity to buddy new CRAs and mentor interns
- Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs
- You will be joining a big team with a well-organized structure and robust processes in place.
As an experienced CRA (with at least 1.5 years of monitoring in Belgium) you'll be involved in initiation, routine & closeout visits for studies in Phases II-IV of clinical development
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
- Fluent English, French and Dutch;
- Minimum 1,5 years in Clinical Research or relevant healthcare experience;
If you would like to learn more:
📞 +31 (0) 61 293 9571