I am working on an excellent opportunity with great career opportunities as you join a leading CRO who continue to grow. This particular role is to be part of a dedicated Data Management team working for an embedded client; a global Pharmaceutical company.
This is a 100% remote position which is available to candidates in the UK & IRE, Spain and Poland.
- Takes a leadership role with internal and external partners to establish, align and confirm data management expectations for assigned trial(s).
- Lead on the assigned clinical working group(s) to ensure that needs and deliverables are met
- Performs trial level oversight controls as described in the oversight plan, QC process and work instructions with minimal DML direction.
- Ensure real-time inspection readiness of all deliverables for the trial; Participate in Regulatory Agency and internal audits as necessary.
- Identifies and communicates lessons learned, best practices and frequently asked questions at the trial level.
- Proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required
- Experience working in industry standard Clinical Data Management system(s)
- Experience with all steps within the Data Management life cycle
- Experience as primary representative of Clinical Data Management project team
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal and external clients and an understanding of related functions
This role is paying up to £53,000 plus great additional benefits such as car allowance and health insurance.
For more details please apply or get in touc with Laura Varela on +44 (0) 203 189 0468 or LVarela@i-pharmconsulting.com.