CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Research, Oncology to join a successful global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.Salary:
Associate Director, Clinical Research, Oncology Role:
As Associate Director, Clinical Research, Oncology you will provide medical input and oversight for early phase oncology trials.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, implementing and reporting of clinical development programs.
- Acting as Study Director, delivering final protocols, implementation strategy and clinical data review plans.
- Medical monitoring, identifying, monitoring and resolving clinical program issues.
- Development of Clinical Protocols.
As Associate Director, Clinical Research, Oncology you will require:
- A medical degree ideally, possibly PhD.
- Experience of early phase clinical development for solid tumour treatments.
- Experience of working with the FDA or EMA.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48868.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.