PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a key member of the Study Start-Up team, your principal job responsibilities will be as follows:
- • IRB initial submission, Site readiness, IP Pack preparation
• In charge of the study start-up process locally
• Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
• Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
• Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at sites
Innovative, forward-thinking and delivery focused.
You are flexible, efficient, proactive, and highly motivated. You are able to create and re-set priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing your attention to detail. You work well within a team, both in a leadership role and as a contributor. You are a confident communicator, don’t take no for an answer, love a challenge, and can independently create solutions to complex issues. The idea of improving the lives of others by using your strategic and interpersonal skills excites you. Despite a demanding day or difficult discussion, you are able to walk away with your positive attitude intact.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Study Start-up experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree, health related preferred OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Experience with PC Windows, word processing and electronic spreadsheets
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required
Please note that we can consider candidates to be based from either our office in Reading or Swansea,
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.