This expanding medium sized Pharma is looking to engage a candidate on a permanent basis to engage with KOL network, attend regional and national meetings as medical information source, implement and disseminate high quality medical and scientific educational programmes. The role includes the management of IIS and other late-phase clinical research projects. The candidate will provide education to internal colleagues and undertake training where required; maintain and provide relevant scientific and clinical data and provide evidence on request.
- Degree in scientific and/or medical discipline required: MD, PharmD, PhD
- Neuroscience therapy experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good project management ability
- Able to operate as an effective team member
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent German speaker/ conversational English
Please contact Julie Robinson for a more detailed insight into this organization and the prospects of this role.
+44 1293 584300
Location: Germany - Hannover/Leipzig/Berlin/Dresden, EU
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 Per annum - Depending on experience/plus benefits