Our client is a long-standing medical communications agency with several offices in the UK; due to an internal promotion they are now seeking an Account Director to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for someone with prior experience managing a team and client relationships, to join a diverse team with room for progression.
This role would offer you the chance to work on a range of meetings and medical affairs for a portfolio of products within their growing oncology account, alongside opportunities to work on smaller projects in other therapy areas.
The agency offers an engaging and welcoming environment as well as benefits such as 22 days holiday per annum, life assurance, pension plan, discretionary annual bonus, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and more.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Delivering client projects according to project brief, deadlines and budget, and to an excellent standard
- Coordinating and managing team members to deliver projects successfully
- Overseeing junior members of the team, providing feedback on development, work and onward progression
- Maintaining current understanding of client projects, products and scientific research
- Arrange meetings with clients, KOLs and internal/external stakeholders to develop/maintain working relationships
- Participate and represent the agency at meetings and events, internal or external, as required
- Identify opportunities for new business growth and prepare proposals for senior management
- Life science degree
- Significant previous medcomms agency experience
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Previous mentoring or line management experience
- Experience with strategic planning in medcomms
If you’re interested in pursuing a role with room for progression and development, feel free to reach out to Dario Sterling on 01932 797998 to discuss this role further.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.