At PRA, we don’t make our 16000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical client; with whom PRA shares a culture of innovation, flexibility and a common vision of bringing life-improving drugs to market. Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
The Clinical Trial Assistant plays a fundamental role in the successful execution of global clinical trials by supporting the Local Study Team in the coordination of logistical and administrative tasks at a local level. Our team help to speed the development of life-changing therapeutics and to make a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of patients.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Supporting the Local Study Team collecting and tracking the documents and data required for regulatory submissions (contracts, financial agreements, patient informed consent forms, insurance certificates)
- Maintaining and updating of the Trial Master File and preparation for relevant QC checks when applicable
- Tracking site budget related matters, including processing invoices, tracking payments and also for scheduling meetings, updating Excel trackers, coordinating the translation of site documents
Highly organised, a problem solver and detail driven.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Experience in the healthcare field, pharmaceutical industry or clinical research, preferably.
- A degree level qualification in Life Science, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Fluent English and Polish, along with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com