In this role you will work at a medium-sized, international company, whose focus is on innovative drugs.
This firm has been being on the global pharmaceutical market for 20 years now, and currently counts over 4000 employees across the globe. You will therefore join a solid business, where you can plan your career on the long-term without financial concerns.
In this Regulatory Affairs function, you will mainly work on the CMC section for new orphan-drugs, even if you will also get the chance to follow-up on the last stages of the registrations, together with your colleagues and supervisors.
You will therefore get a deep insight into the whole life cycle from the Pre- til to the Post-Approval stages. Your job will be quite various, and you will learn quite a lot of new things, so that on the daily basis you will truly enjoy your position!
Your Core Activities:
- Composing the relevant CMC registration dossiers
- Being a valid contact point for the relevant HA
- Taking part to the Implementation Meetings for the Regulatory Department
- Proactively suggesting business sounded ideas and solutions for the relevant Registration processes
- Performing some Post Marketing Tasks
Location: Munich Area
Starting Datum: ASAP according to your notice period
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable according to your experience and qualifications
- 1 til to 3 years´ experience with Module 3 for any kind of drugs
- High command of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work in EU countries without holding any sponsorship or visa
Happy to recommend someone? If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
My Contact Details:
Dr Emma Fleury, Practice Manager für Recruitment in Regulatory Affairs
TEL: +49 89 3803 5861
Due to the high number of applications we could be not able to come back to you, if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding