I am currently partnered with a Life Science Consultancy who are urgently seeking the support of a Risk Management Specialist. Their end Client is based in Hamburg, Germany and require a Contractor to work with them on a 40 hour week project for 3-6 months. The project offers remote working but will require some onsite working (1 week out of 4).
The Risk Management Specialist will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the R&D Team for the launch of 2 new products
- Support in Risk Management of Class 1 Devices - ISO 14971
- Providing Regulatory knowledge and support in MDD - MDR
Suitable candidates will have experience in:
- 4 years' Risk Management - ISO 14971
- Regulatory Affairs - MDD to MDR
- Class 1 Medical Devices
- Software experience - Desirable
- Fluent in German - Desirable
I specialise in recruiting Regulatory Affairs professionals throughout Europe, if you would like to speak to me regarding the above position then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively you can reach me on Linked In or e-mail me on JASmith@barringtonjames.com.
If you are interested in discussing any of my other vacancies, or simply want to be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please contact me or have a look at available jobs on the Barrington James Website.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contract Consultant ~ Regulatory Affairs
+ 44 (0)1293 77 66 44