About the role
A full time role in Abcam marketing team. This role based in Shanghai and reports to digital marketing manager. And will be responsible for Abcam digital marketing systems management including public website, Email and WeChat etc. About Marketing Department at Abcam
Abcam China marketing team plays an important role in achieving our mission which is serve life science researchers to achieve their mission faster by providing the necessary tools via both online and offline channel/activities. The team shares a good working/communication environment and works closely with other departments internally and externally, locally and globally. Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage Abcam digital daily operations such as webinar execution, campaign support, etc.
- Manage third party media relations and promote Abcam brand awareness encourage more traffic.
- Collect digital marketing related data, basic mapping and analysis, form report and share with team.
- Basic editing and layout of promotional content by needs.
- Other tasks assigned by digital marketing manager
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 2 + years of marketing related experience is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and operate technology platforms and systems
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills and written skills in Chinese
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a changing environment, can work independently and also as a part of a team
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now! About Us
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers' success and their research needs.
It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.