For one of Planet Pharma’s pharmaceutical clients we have a new opportunity for a Director of Clinical Development to provide medical input for Oncology studies and clinical development across the full portfolio.
In this position you will primarily provide medical oversight and strategic input for both early and late phase clinical development programs, to include design and execution of clinical development plans for oncology
The position is offered on a permanent basis, highly competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
- Directs and implements clinical research plans and programs according to established design principles
- Leads the development of Clinical Protocols
- Acts as a Medical Monitor and possible Study Director (as required)
- Interprets study data and develops integrated summaries of safety and efficacy
- Provided clinical expertise and input into regulatory submissions
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have:
- Medical Degree (PhD with extensive experience as a Clinical Director for Oncology may also be considered)
- Previous experience leading oncology clinical development within a pharmaceutical company
- Thorough knowledge of early and late phase clinical development
- Team player with advanced communication skills also required
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.