15440 | 6-12 month rolling contract | West London
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with an established Pharmaceutical client to source an experienced Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to conduct and support risk assessments to control workplace hazards.
Support and manage interactions between sites in EMEA with Consultants and arrange gap assessments, risk assessments, training, SOP development, ergonomic assessments & general coordination of site visits, as well as;
- Provide advice/assistance to EMEA sites with health and safety requirements
- Updating EHS Polices/SOPs and distribution of these, as required.
- Gathering data and helping to compile reports for incidents, accidents, ill health data
- Incident reporting Tool – any administrative requirement/training for sites/administrative tasks involved for EMEA roll out.
- EHS communications; web content, Facilities Handbook, newsletter
3 years minimum Health & Safety experience with a minimum of 1 year in a similar within an office environment
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Positive, can do attitude is necessary, and candidate must be a team player
For a confidential discussion, contact James Carrera at Umbilical