Here at Syneos Health we are currently looking for the candidates for the (Senior) Clinical Research Associate position, home or office - based in Germany. This is an excellent permanent opportunity where one can work for one sponsor and develop your skills in the various therapeutic areas.
- Performs site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring, site management activities and close-out visits.
- May perform investigational product (IP) inventory, reconciliation and reviews storage and security.
- Routinely reviews the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timelines and completeness.
- Documents activities via confirmation letters, follow-up letters, trip reports, communication logs, and other required project documents.
- May act as primary liaison with study site personnel, or in collaboration with Central Monitoring Associate.
- Prepares for and attends Investigator Meetings and/or sponsor face to face meetings.
- Participates in global clinical monitoring/project staff meetings/ bid defense meetings (inclusive of Sponsor representation, as applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education
- Experience as a Clinical Research Associate in the Oncology area
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage required travel of up to 60% on a regular basis
- Fluency in German and English language
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.