Role: Associate Medical Writer
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: Up to £28,000
I am partnered with an international medical communications agency who specialise in delivering innovative medical education and communication programs to some of the top, global pharma and biotech businesses in the industry. Rapidly growing, they are looking for passionate writers to join them in creating highly impactful materials across a variety of therapy areas for Healthcare Professionals.
- To research and draft a range of materials (publications, manuscripts, abstracts, slide decks etc) for a variety of different audiences that are accurate and engaging.
- Be able to run with multiple projects simultaneously, delivering on time.
- To edit and adjust work as required with a sharp eye for detail.
- Liaise with clients as required and be up to date with client/therapy area developments.
Skills Required for the position:
- Life science MSc minimum (PhD desirable).
- Previous writing experience in an academic or professional setting.
- Excellent writing style and a passion for science / healthcare.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Good attention to detail and time management skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and career development that is second to none. Interested? Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information. Please contact Joanna Clarke Medical Communications Consultant.
Please be advised, all successful candidates will be required to provide a cover letter explaining your interest in medical writing and why you believe you will suitable for the position.