Development & Resourcing Director - Health Economics - Hertfordshire or London
Our client are respected leaders in Health Economics, committed to launching products that make a difference in people's lives. They work across a product's lifecycle, supporting biotech, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies across the globe.
They now seek a Development and Resourcing (D&R) Director, who will be responsible for building an operational support function which meets their learning, development and resourcing needs, ensuring the company's goals across various parameters (delivery, recruitment, learning and development etc.) are achieved.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Create a clear, systematic, structured and holistic L&D plan
* Design, implement and reinforce interventions to support informal learning, such as coaching and mentoring, on-the-job instruction, leadership shadowing and action-based learning
* Embrace new digital technology and apply creative tech solutions to L&D
* Conduct L&D gap analysis and implement individualised learning pathways
* Improve the resourcing process such that it is clear, systematic, and structured
* Leverage knowledge and understanding of HEOR and Access projects to ensure that the right people are resourced to the right projects at the right time.
* Manage and oversee effective forecasting (short-, mid- and long-term) and use this to plan and manage resources
* Analyse and deliver on KPIs for which resourcing, and L&D have a direct impact - e.g. utilisation, learning, leading to change in efficiency, customer satisfaction etc.
* Manage a team of project administrators, responsible for providing administrative support on projects
Candidate background required:
* Extensive relevant professional experience, and at leadership experience within a L&D and/or resourcing capacity
* Experience of working in a management consulting environment with knowledge of consultancy-based L&D and resourcing requirements
* Experience developing and implementing standards & processes
* Outstanding knowledge and hands on experience/specific training in client's key service areas
* Experience of recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team
* Experience analysing company performance and providing solutions to company issues
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31258