Are you looking for an amazing opportunity as a Process Operator in a leading global biotechnology company near Amsterdam? Look no more!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment in a brand-new state of the art facility in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for media preparation, material staging, waste handling, sample delivery, visual inspection/cryopreservation of drug product in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in B, D and CNC grade areas;
- To work as part of a dedicated and committed team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences, Material Management, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
- To assist in optimization of SOPs and Batch records, revise existing Manufacturing Batch Records, SOPs, WIs to support process improvements and maintain GMP compliance;
- Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
- Assist in managing change controls;
- To strictly comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations; accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
- To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
- To maintain cleanroom in an optimal state;
- To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
- MBO/Bachelor's degree and 2 or more years of GMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment
- 2 years or more experience in the clean room
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis
- Comfortable in a fast pace environment
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to VGraaf@i-pharmconsulting.com or call Valerie on +31208081508