What you will enjoy:
- International environment and English-Speaking role, so that you do not have to wait for kicking off your career in Germany, one of the strongest European market for the pharmaceutical industry!
- New Orphan-Drugs: Each MAA will look different, so that your daily task will be quite various. This is a job you will rarely get bored at, even on the long-term.
- Company culture based on the flat-management-principle, so that you will have quite a lot of space for put in place your ideas.
Your Core Activities:
- Composing the relevant CMC registration dossiers
- Being a valid contact point for the relevant HA
- Taking part to the Implementation Meetings for the Regulatory Department
- Proactively suggesting business sounded ideas and solutions for the relevant Registration processes
- Performing some Post Marketing Tasks
Location: Munich Area
Starting Datum: ASAP according to your notice period
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable according to your experience and qualifications
- 1 til to 3 years´ experience with Module 3 for any kind of drugs
- High command of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work in EU countries without holding any sponsorship or visa
Happy to recommend someone? If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
My Contact Details:
Dr Emma Fleury, Practice Manager für Recruitment in Regulatory Affairs
TEL: +49 89 3803 5861
Due to the high number of applications we could be not able to come back to you, if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding