CK Clinical are looking for a Senior Director, Clinical Research to join a medium sized global pharmaceutical company to play a leading role in their oncology development. Working across multiple indications in clinical development you will be integral to ensuring success with regulatory agencies worldwide.
Senior Director, Clinical Research Role:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading an oncology program that should be achieving marketing submission next year.
- Overseeing a key development program entering First in Man next year.
- Holding strategic responsibilities including designing and executing clinical development plans.
- Leading clinical trials Phase I-III, developing and authoring the necessary documents and providing expert clinical oncology input and review of the study data as well as lead publication of documents required.
- Directing the integration of the Clinical Development Plan (CDP) and the Drug Development Plan.
- Serving as the Medical Monitor for a study or clinical program, reviewing and monitoring study safety data.
- Implementing strategies to identify, monitor and resolve clinical/program trial issues.
- Contributing clinical expertise and content to regulatory documents.
- Proactively and independently find solutions and drive innovation.
- Hold a Medical Degree with GMC Registration.
- Experience working within oncology.
- Demonstrated experience of Oncology Clinical trial Clinical experience.
- Solutions orientated, proactive and communicative.
- Regulatory submissions experience.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Director, Clinical Research position, contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48849.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.