CK Group are recruiting for 3 Pharmacists to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.Location:
This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk. Salary:
£31.36 per hour LTD.Shifts:
11am to 7pm (7.5 hours per day, 30 min unpaid lunch) Pharmacist Role:
- Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed.
- Compounded antibiotic product order entry on the PMR.
- Prescription product order assembly/dispensing/packing/shipping.
- Stock receipt and stock control of compounded product.
- Prescription management.
- The person must be a registered pharmacist with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Full driving licence.
- 2 years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of aseptic products/specials preferable.
- 12 months homecare pharmacy experience desirable.
For more information or to apply for these Pharmacist positions, contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48859.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.