Our client is a digital healthcare communications agency that is seeking a full stack developer to join their London office, with flexible working. They combine cutting-edge digital marketing with medical communications which optimise healthcare professional engagement.
Working on behalf of pharmaceutical and medical device companies, the aim is to help them make best use of industry marketing platforms like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager and Veeva CRM.
You will play an integral part in digital project delivery and will utilise skills in WordPress, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS and MySQL to support client projects and develop new web-based solutions. You will assist the team in developing clean and efficient code across multiple projects and deliver to high technical, visual and accessibility standards.
In this role you will have ability to inform and shape future agency processes and offerings along with an excellent salary and raft of benefits including quarterly and annual bonuses, healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday. You can also expect professional development through a personal training budget. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and implement new features to enhance user experience for responsive web applications
- Identify and deliver optimal solutions for front-end web development issues
- Conduct user interface and application testing to facilitate the web development cycle
- Maintain and manage existing web applications and sites
- Create and maintain system integrations between multiple systems that facilitate customer journeys
- Create reusable, clean, and well-documented code
- Help identify the best technical solutions
- Ensure quality and best practices are adhered to across all projects
- Knowledge of SEO and how structure code for search engine indexing
- Educated to degree level in computers, engineering, or related field
- 3+ years web development experience
- Capable of developing dynamic web applications working with APIs to request and send data
- Familiarity with CMS environments, preferably WordPress
- Proficient with the Adobe Suite of products (building solutions and extracting assets from designs built in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator)
- Experience working with Veeva CRM / Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Adobe Campaign
- Experience building emails across multiple platforms (MailChimp, Salesforce, HTML build)
- Experience with European GDPR and Cookie compliance requirements for web-based properties
- Experience managing web hosting and domain DNS administration
- Experience working with SharePoint
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.