The People & Organizational Growth Chapter in Group People & Culture is responsible for defining, shaping and developing required organizational and leadership capabilities through innovative talent practices, executive and leadership development experiences, and support for strategic organizational and cultural transformation. Our goal is to enables dynamic organizations, leaders who unlock possibilities,and self authoring growth for all.
In this role, you will be a member of the People & Organizational Growth Enabling Team, reporting to the Chapter Lead. Building on our D&I journey, you will lead the efforts to define and implement an innovative global D&I vision and strategy that will enable lasting changes aligned with Roche's purpose and values. Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Thought leadership on diversity, inclusion and belonging across the global organisation.
- Creating energy and enthusiasm in the organisation for D&I, amplify existing commitments to create an environment where all employees feel they belong.
- Partnering with business leaders to ensure diverse and inclusive approaches are integrated into all aspects of our business, including elements such as our approach to science and country-level market access.
- Seamlessly integrating D&I through all of our core people practices i.e. Finding People, Developing People, Rewarding People, and Building our Organization.
- Identifying and implementing pragmatic approaches to embed appropriate mindsets - leading to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging being a core element of Roche culture
- Working with key stakeholders to establish D&I Strategies, measurable D&I objectives and goals and creating a process for holding leaders accountable through KPI's and metrics.
- Developing and implementing Roche's external strategy for D&I presence and influence.
In summary, in this role you will develop and implement a holistic approach to D&I, moving beyond short term initiatives, to real integration into people practises and business outcomes so the sustainable benefits of a diverse and inclusive workplace can be experienced both internally and externally.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 10 years senior leadership experience, with a significant proportion of this time leading the D&I agenda.
- Strong established network of D&I experts
- Understanding complexities of operating effectively in a large, decentralized global organization currently undergoing a significant transformation. Specific experience of agile organizations would be helpful
- Experience of creating differentiated D&I interventions that have transformed the relationship of the organisation to D&I.
- Demonstrated ROI of workplace D&I by linking data to business outcomes.
- Ability to interact, influence and collaborate with employees and management across all levels
- Ability to fully utilize data and analytics to determine recommendations and reinforce key messages
- Comfortable facilitator and public speaker with both small and large groups
- Strong executive coach on all aspects of D&I
The location of this job is fully flexible Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources, Human Resources > Leadership & Organizational Development