Job Overview: COVANCE FRANCE CRA /ARC JOBS
Covance France offers unique job opportunities for experienced CRA II within the Global Clinical Trial Operations team.
These jobs would suit CRAs who already have minimum 1,5 years independent monitoring experience in France with international ph I-III clinical trials, within pharma or CRO environment.
- Experience monitoring ph I-III trials as travelling CRA in oncology is a must for the job
- Paris , home or office based
On top of oncology, this job will offer you excellent exposure to a range of disease areas and a real chance of career progression and promotion opportunities in time .
Covance is committed to the well-being and development of its CRAs and one of the values of the French Clinops group is its strong Management Team and great supportive team spirit between all the colleagues.
Time and again staff comment on their amazing colleagues in Covance Clinops France and the camaraderie of the department, with many people starting their careers or joining us, developing and remaining with us for many years.
The French Management team constantly review study/site allocations and workload to actively balance with wellbeing of staff, and take actions to address where needed working closely with project teams, unlike a lot of other CROs. WHAT MAKE THESE JOBS SPECIAL?
Afraid of working on the same molecule or Therapeutic Area for years? You will not find that in the Clinical Operations team in Covance France. Join us to benefit from:
- Working on all phases I-IV, including the most innovative Early Clinical studies
- Therapeutic Areas: Oncology, CardioVascular, Diabetes, NASH, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases
DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH: WHERE WILL YOUR CURIOSITY TAKE YOU?
- Unlike other CROs, there are not fixed boundaries between our teams : we offer flexibility with great opportunity to grow into a sponsor dedicated career, or Project Management, Clinical Team Leadership or Line Management.
Do you want to become an expert in one indication of your interest?
Or do you prefer to diversify your scientific knowledge working in different areas?
We can accommodate your career desires: you will have exposure across the broadest clinical trial portfolio and we are flexible so you can rotate among protocols and study types to build the career you want.
Cross-development into other departments across the organization is a key factor in our retention!
Start building your global career towards CTL and PM positions from day 1:
- Joining Covance France allows you to have a faster tracked pathway for Team Leadership or Project Management thanks to our structured European CTL Mentoring/Training or our Project Management Academy , both Covance initiatives committed to retaining and developing our talented staff
Within France Clinops there is also the opportunity to mentor junior CRAs and help to develop our home grown talent - In-house CRAs (IHCRAs) who have aspirations to become CRAs - by becoming involved as a trainer in the well regarded Covance Monitoring Excellence Academy and performing onsite training visits.
University life science degree
Extensive knowledge of:
- Drug development process and client needs.
- ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
Clinical Trial Monitoring in French and English
CRA Monitoring experience in France is needed: minimum 1,5 years monitoring studies in ph I-III, with proven track record of pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits.
Oncology monitoring background is needed.
Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritize workload for self and team