Senior Clinical Data Manager
Josh Zarembski is looking to speak with Senior Clinical Data Managers interested in joining a medium-sized award-winning biotech based in Switzerland. This organisation is made up of a small team of 4 data managers, you will report straight into the head of Biometrics. The role takes on a combination 40% overall hands-on data management and 60% oversight of CROs/external vendors.
Our client can offer you
- An international environment with long-term career progression.
- The opportunity to work on some of the most advanced scientific developments within the industry, today.
- The ability to think creatively, innovatively, and out-of-the-box which is fundamental for their current success.
- CRF design, Production of the DMP & writing of the edit checks specifications
- Review of draft protocols and CRF’s for consistency and accuracy. Review CRF design where appropriate.
- Set-up and maintenance of the Project Binder and all related documentation.
- Review the annotated CRFs.
- Testing of clinical study database.
- Testing of edit checks and data listings.
- Support clinical data programmer with programming activities and database setup.
- Defining electronic data transfer specifications. Liaison with contract laboratories and other providers of electronic data to co-ordinate the receipt ensuring that it is complete, consistent, in the required format and received in a timely manner in order for project timelines to be met.
- Be involved in the processing of clinical data including CRF review, query generation and resolution, review of electronic data, medical coding and quality control procedures.
- Generation of project status reports, and provides them to the corresponding project manager.
- Liaising with the project team members and the Data Management Team Leader to ensure that the status of the study and the goals and timelines are fully understood by all.
- Closing and locking of the databases and all activities related to the final cleaning of the data in preparation for lock including direct contact with sites to resolve outstanding queries.
- Training and day to day mentoring of clinical data managers to help them in the development of their tasks.
- Set an example to others in clinical data management with commitment to quality and customer focus.
- Liaise with clients in all project technical aspects, keeping posted the Data Project Manager in all communications.
- Any other task requested by line manager.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Data Manager within a Pharma/CRO environment
- Extensive CDISC skills
- Strong clinical development knowledge
- Strong communication skills, team work capabilities, and computer skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909