We are currently looking for an experienced CRA to join the Dutch team. Within Syneos Health we work in different business units, this position is in the GenMed business unit. You will be working home-based or in the beautiful Oval Tower in Amsterdam, on a number of trials from different sponsors. You will not only cover the Dutch sites, but also the Flemish sites.
The Clinical Research Associate:
- will perform monitoring and site management activities for Phase I-III clinical research projects to assess the progress of clinical projects at assigned investigative/physician sites (either on site or remotely)
- ensures clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, company and sponsor standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP and/or all applicable local and federal regulatory requirements.
- performs all tasks routinely and independently, seeking guidance as needed.
We are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues with the following:
- Relevant degree
- Previous monitoring experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willingness to monitor both in The Netherlands and Belgium
Are you interested to join our team? Please apply online and we will contact you as soon as possible. We are looking forward to it.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform.
A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.