Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, is looking a System Administration Support- Clinical & Quality Systems on a contract with high chances of getting permanent extension based in Basel area.
As a System Administration Support, you will be responsible for performing system administration activities of clinical and quality systems.
- Manage user access according to applicable Quality System (QS) documents;
- Ongoing troubleshooting and user support to ensure customer satisfaction with communciation and documentation via the Idorsia ticketing system;
- Support the implementation of change requests (CRs) according to Quality System (QS);
- Support creation of reports and preparation of migration activities;
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements, IT Policies, and standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in science, computer science, management information systems or related field;
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably minimum 0.5 year in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience in support of relevant IT systems, e.g. Quality Management Systems (QMS), electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), electronic Trial Master File Systems (eTMF), etc:
- Experience in Veeva Vault administration and configuration is nice to have;
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation and Code of Federal Regulations CFR 21 Part 11 and required documentation;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Independent and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, autonomous, proactive and change oriented;
- Curiousty to develop into further responsibiltities as required by business needs;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.