My client is a highly innovative biotech, who are looking for an SVP, Head of Research to join their senior leadership team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the scientific strategy to fully exploit and develop their pipelined Immunotherapy platforms
- Building out Cell Therapy R&D capabilities, ensuring delivery of high-calibre candidates
- Driving the discovery and development research across organisation
- Being an exceptional leader, dedicated to coaching, mentoring, and championing high performance
You will bring to the role:
- A PhD or MD/PhD within a relevant field
- Demonstrated track record of driving innovative Immunotherapy programs from early discovery up to IND enabling studies
- Scientific excellence, inner working and understanding of Cell Therapy research and how that translates to products
- An open-minded dynamic professional who thrives in fast-paced and highly innovative settings
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and science-driven company environment
- Join an organisation who have built a world class management team, dedicated to developing Immunotherapies in areas of significant unmet medical need
- Receive a competitive salary and generous package
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Emma for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Emma at +44 1273 727 930 or email@example.com
Emma is a Senior Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.