A great opportunity for a contract Digital Biomarker Associate Study Manager to join a world-leading Biotechnology organisation with a passion to transform patients’ lives. They are working at the forefront of the digital revolution, bridging the gap between digital technology and science.
This is a 1-year contract with a view for an extension, based in Switzerland.
You will be working on utilising your expertise with Digital Biomarker tools across multiple end to end studies enhancing clinical trials.
- Deliver operational support for remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, being a point of contact for support requests by physicians and study coordinator work with the Digital Biomarker team involved in the delivery for several studies leading and supporting study circles
- Project management responsibility for supporting all Digital Biomarker tools in studies end to end -operational support, application functioning, and data delivery
- Assist the setup of Digital Biomarker operations for one or more studies and technical solutions for one or more studies
- Manage and communicate to external stakeholders including the study management team, CROs, sites, the study set up/execution/close-out
- Contribute to functional process documentation and improvements
- Support onboarding new team members
- Advanced degree in data science, medicine, or a related scientific subject
- Fluent to a working proficiency in English
- Valid right to work in Switzerland
- Superb communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies with outstanding analytical skills
- Expertise with MS Office suites such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- The opportunity to be part of revolutionising the healthcare industry
- The prospect to be part of an organisation who are guided by their employee and patient-led values with a true demonstration of integrity and passion for change
- Be part of a truly inspiring business
If you are available at short notice, have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Eleri on (+41) 615 880 066) or (+44) 1237 727 930) for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Eleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleri is a search consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer, the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law