Founded in the 90s as a medium-sized business, my client is now a global well-established pharmaceutical company with ca. 35 locations across the globe.
He is currently developing new Large Molecules products, and for supporting the new activities the Registration team is currently looking for a new Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w).
In this role you will mainly be in charge for composing and reviewing IMPD dossiers. In the Biologics field each MAA looks different, so that at your position you will costantly learn something new. Even years after your starting date, you will still have fun at your daily job!
Furthermore, the company will also support your career development through multiple programs.
Among these latter the In-House Training&Development department is quite interesting, as it will help you to gain all necessary skills for the next career step.
This is the reason why, 70% of the management positions are always covered internally at this company.
Therefore, if you are looking for a company that can give you a long-term development, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Your Key Tasks:
- Composing the relevant registration dossiers
- Being a valid contact point for the relevant HA
- Taking part to the Implementation Meetings for the Regulatory Department
- Proactively suggesting business sounded ideas and solutions for the relevant Registration processes
- Performing some Post Marketing Tasks
Location: Munich Area
Starting Datum: ASAP according to your notice period
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable according to your experience and qualifications
- You have first experience with Module 3 for any kind of drugs (Ca. 1 til 3 years)
- High command of English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work in EU countries without holding any sponsorship or visa
Happy to recommend someone? If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
My Contact Details:
Dr Emma Fleury, Practice Manager für Recruitment in Regulatory Affairs
TEL: +49 89 3803 5861
Due to the high number of applications we could be not able to come back to you, if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding