PRINCIPAL / Senior Principal
I am currently working in partnership with a unique, strategic intelligence consultancy who operate across the world in the global life sciences sector. They are a specialist company who specialise in strategy, competitive analysis and management consulting for industry leading pharmaceutical companies. They are looking for a Senior Profile in Competitive intelligence and Strategy (Market Access would be of interest as well) to join the London team and be a real driving force in the expansion of their Strategic function in 2021.
Key Experience Required;
- Strong network of Competitive intelligence and strategic clients
- Knowledge of the Market Access industry (strategy)
- European exposure
- Project Management
- Line Management
- Research Background
- Business Development; Establish new relationships and develop existing ones.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
Research and Analysis
- Conducts primary and secondary research using a range of sources.
- Attends conferences, conducting primary research to gather information for specific projects as required.
Project Delivery and Management
- Supports the production of client deliverables by preparing final client report.
- Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting all aspects of the project with assistance from a junior individual.
- Manages sub-contractors or project work streams as appropriate.
- Managing all aspects of a project from design to delivery - working very closely on the client side.
- Managing a team of junior Associates
- Identifies opportunities on current projects for potential future projects and flags these with the Project Manager / Client Lead.
- Supports the development of proposals and other internal initiatives as required
Key Behavioural Skills:
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate effectively and succinctly both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Team player; able to work effectively as part of diverse and virtual teams and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Possesses a learning mindset; able to learn quickly and demonstrates a passion for learning.
- Able to work to own initiative with little direction.
- Excellent attention to detail; demonstrates a ‘completer finisher’ mindset.
- The role holder is expected to be able to progress within Deallus and thus must be driven and have the desire and potential to develop strong client facing skills.
- Aligned to Deallus values: Collaboration; Curiosity; Passion; Resilience; Winning Mindset
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com