Our client is a well-known Medical Device company with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand that have developed market leading and innovative products which are improving patients lives through these services.
They are leading the way in the medical technology field providing the highest calibre of medical supplies to hospitals and healthcare professionals.
A Clinical Support Specialist is required to drive their spinal product range in South Australia. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Clinical Support Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to join a leading medical device company specialising in their spine portfolio.
The successful individual will be tasked with supporting the Market Development Manager on a day to day basis.
This is role requires someone who has a very high work ethic, determined to succeed and is happy to travel throughout South Australia.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years in a medical device background
- Spine experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Driven sales professional with the desire to succeed and can-do attitude
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to analyse territory and maximise potential sales opportunities
- Previous clinical experience as nurses, podiatrist, physiotherapists, chiropractors, account managers
- On call work will be required on an ad hoc basis
- Competitive remuneration package including car allowance, fuel card and incentives
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
- Work with a reputable and successful company
- Learn from experts in the field
- Clear and structured career progression