Are you ready to be a part of a successful study delivery team? ICON's award-winning study execution capabilities have led to the approval of 18 of the world's top 20 best-selling drugs.
Make your experience count for the benefit of patients worldwide. www.iconplc.com Operations Manager - DOCS (a division of ICON)
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. This person will effectively manage Contract Placement Consultants (CPCs), ensuring high performance, quality delivery of client objectives and continuous development of DOCS CPCs. Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Operations Manager include, but are not limited to:
Client Relationship Management:
- Complete DOCS induction and orientation for newly employed CPCs.
- Ensure client-specific induction and orientation is planned, communicated and completed.
- Monitor performance and conduct annual appraisal for each CPC, as applicable.
- Create a positive relationship between DOCS, the CPC and the client to ensure retention.
- Conduct accompanied site visits
- Ensure timely identification, resolution and escalation of issues
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Obtain regular client feedback to ensure CPCs are meeting performance expectations and PDPs are aligned with client goals.
- Agree Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with client and periodically review results.
- Collaborate with client to forecast resource requirements.
- Ensure DOCS understands current client procedures and expectations.
- Proactively plan for contract extensions, completions and terminations in collaboration with client and relevant DOCS departments.
- Bachelor's Degree or local equivalent, in life sciences, medicine or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience in clinical project management or/and line management is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language .
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.