- Are you an experienced Logistics professionnallooking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. At Covance in we are looking to recruit Logistic Assistant to join our brand new expanding production site in Mechelen.
-Responsible for day-to-day logistics regulatory activities related to Outbound shipments prepared and shipped out from the European Operations
-Managing the Request for Approval shipping documents process with CROs/Affiliates and Brokers
-Coordinate with external party in order to send out kits supplies within the expected timelines and according to KRD (Kits Receive Date)
-Dedicated follow up on the Approval Request
Maintain the shipping instructions in REALM
- Review the daily upload file and determine actions to take
- Provide support for any regulatory question
- Professional Bachelor preferably within Economics/Business field or equivalent through experience.
- Any further Specialization/Certification within the Supply Chain/Logistics field.
- 4 years of experience in Customer service and/or Logistics
- 2 years international business experience
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills : confidentiality, flexible attitude, helpful, co-operative, customer friendly, creative, stress-resistant, problem solving and pro-active