CTC Resourcing Solutions, founded in Basel, Switzerland in 1997, is a pan-European specialist staffing organisation with offices in Basel and Cologne, providing flexible resourcing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry across Europe, with contract and permanent placements in clinical development, data management, statistics, regulatory affairs and medical marketing.
For our pharmaceutical clients in Switzerland we are constantly looking to connect with experienced professionals in several areas, including pre-clinical development, clinical research, medical affairs, regulatory affairs, etc.
One of the roles we often recruit for is Drug Safety Support. The ideal candidate should at least 2-3 year of experience in supporting Drug Safety activities within the pharmaceutical environment.
- Case processing: training, data entry, coding of AE information, quality control and submission of expediting AE;
- Reports to health authorities for investigational and post-marketing products in the safety database;
- Complete narrative writing;
- Collaborate with product-specific Drug Safety Physician and any other department in AE collection and processing rules/ conventions as needed;
- Cross functional interaction with other drug safety units, departments, affiliates on data entry requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in life sciences (e.g., pharmacy, nursing) or equivalent education in health related field;
- Formal training in health-related field and/or experience in safety data processing;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in safety or clinical data management;
- Knowledge of medical terminology and general understanding of disease processes;
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet short timelines;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written. Knowledge of German or French is an advantage;
- General knowledge of coding thesauri and medical/drug dictionaries;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.