CTC Resourcing Solutions, founded in Basel, Switzerland in 1997, is a pan-European specialist staffing organisation with offices in Basel and Cologne, providing flexible resourcing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry across Europe, with contract and permanent placements in clinical development, data management, statistics, regulatory affairs and medical marketing.
For our pharmaceutical clients in Switzerland we are constantly looking to connect with experienced professionals in several areas, including pre-clinical development, clinical research, medical affairs, regulatory affairs, etc.
One of the roles we often recruit for is Clinical Scientist. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience as Clinical scientist with experience in design and conduct of clinical research studies in pharma or biotech, across different therapeutic areas.
- Collaborates closely with the Clinical Trial Physician (CTP) on relevant trial-related activities;
- Develops a sound understanding of the science and medicine related to an indication and trial and performs literature searches as needed to keep knowledge up to date;
- Main deliverables include the clinical trial protocol and related documents such as the ICF, study committee charters, study guidelines/instructions, PD code list, subject narratives, and the CSR;
- Provides input into and reviews cross-functional trial documents such as the SAP, ESP requirements and specifications, monitoring guidelines, data review manual;
- Performs data review and medical monitoring during the conduct of the trial;
- Coordinates/manages the study committees;
- Provides scientific input into responses for IRBs/ECs and HAs;
- Participates in discussions with external experts;
- Trains the relevant functions and roles on the scientific aspects of the trial;
- Contributes to cross-functional and clinical development initiatives and processes as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD, Pharm D, MSc or equivalent university degree in life or health sciences;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience preferably in clinical development in a contract research organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical company;
- Previous experience in either the planning, set-up, conduct, closing, and reporting of phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective is an asset;
- Results driven attitude and good sense of urgency;
- Fluent in English (written and oral);
- Relevant working/residency permit.