In partnership with my client we are working on a new vacancy for a BTO Manager - Blood, Tissues and Organs.
The Blood, Tissues and Organs Manager will
- Provides leadership, motivation, encouragement and effective management for all staff reporting to him/her and ensures the maintenance of a positive working environment.
- Maintains effective working relationships between the BTO Inspection team and other team members ensuring that any required interactions are adequately defined, resourced and effectively managed.
- Carry out inspections and evaluation of the quality and safety of blood, tissues and organs when intended for use in accordance with the requirements of EU Directives, Regulations, national legislation and guidelines.
Key areas you will be responsible for will include:
- To be considered for this post, candidates must have;
- A degree in a relevant life sciences discipline
- A minimum of four years’ work experience in relation to overseeing the safety and quality of blood, tissues and cells or organs for transplantation which may include good practice inspection of these areas
- Knowledge of validation requirements including facility and equipment qualification and process, computer and assay validation
- Inspection / audit experience
- Experience in managing teams/people
- Own transport and a full valid driver’s licence
In addition to this the ideal candidate will also have;
- Post graduate qualification in a discipline that concerns the safety and quality blood, tissues and cells or organs (substances of human origin)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- A strong customer service focus and be adaptable to organisational needs
- Be a self-starter, capable of excellent communication and decision making
For a full job spec and further details please contact Tina at +353 1 2784671 or email directly to email@example.com
Thornshaw is a division of the CPL group. www.thornshaw.com