Salary expectations: £ 85,000 - £90,000 base salary + Bonuses (15% - 20%) + Car allowance (EU & UK)
Industry Leading Pharmaceutical company, Strong flow of high valued projects, Large investment in R&D, Excellent pay package, Real opportunities to progress, Flexible working.
The company specialises within Oncology and is award winning within this therapeutic area. The company are an industry leading pharmaceutical with huge growth potential, providing excellent progression opportunities.
The prospect of viewing a study you have played a real part in from start to finish, while the company also offers flexible working - which is rare for a Pharmaceutical company.
- Report to the Director within the Programming team you will act as a strategic programming leader
- Act as a Programming Team Lead (PTL) - lead, direct and line manage a team of programmers
- You will lead the provision of technical expertise to external partners in relation to the specification and delivery of the SDTM/ADaM databases and outputs
- Working to deliver early phase drug projects - collaborating with other early phase biometrics team leaders, as well as cross-functional teams
- Accountability for the quality of a drug projects statistical programming work worldwide - overseeing holding partners the quality of all deliverables
- You will also contribute to managing and maintaining our end-to-end standards, process initiatives and our analysis and reporting production tools
- Exceptional SAS programming experience
- Lead experience essential
- Excellent experience working to CDISC standards using SDTM & ADaM
- Experience within a clinical trial environment