As a member of the commercial team, your role will be instrumental to the fast-moving growth of the organisation and have the ability to influence change.
The position of Resourcer is a role that is responsible for the global recruitment of full-time employees, consultants, as well as managing the resourcing, and scheduling of audits. The role is home-based however, you must be situated in the UK.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Identify resource requirements within the audit team
- The direct sourcing of potential employees through networking and where appropriate advertisements
- Screen applicants and schedule interviews with the appropriate hiring manager
- Work closely with Project Managers to allocate resource and schedule audits
The ideal candidate will have proven recruitment experience within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry preferably with an understanding of Quality Assurance. Experience in scheduling projects / resource would be advantageous, as well as the following:
- Strong networking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- An ability to work independently and flexibly
- A strong commitment to high quality work and adherence to deliverable deadlines
- Extensive relationship management skills
- Solution driven
Salary and position negotiable based on experience.