We are seeking a Senior GLP QA Manager to join our UK team. Your main responsibilities may include:
- Preparation and conduct of GLP audits including:
- Pre-clinical laboratories
- Clinical laboratories supporting testing of clinical trial samples
- Specialist laboratories
- Academic laboratories
- SOP development
- Provision of GLP consultancy
You will have proven experience in conducting all types of GLP audits. Preferably with additional experience within either; GCP, GMP, GDP, or CSV. In addition to a thorough knowledge of GLP you will also have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- An ability to work independently and flexibly
- A strong commitment to high quality work and adherence to deadlines
- Committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
The role is travel intensive and successful candidates can expect, on average, 50% travel monthly (short term lower percentage of travel likely).
Salary and position negotiable based on GLP auditing experience.