We are seeking a Senior GCP QA Manager to join our UK team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and conduct of GCP audits including:
- Investigator site audits
- Vendor audits
- Document and system audits
- SOP development
- Provision of GCP consultancy
You will have proven experience in conducting all types of GCP audits. Preferably with additional experience within either; GLP, GMP, GDP, or CSV. In addition to a thorough knowledge of GCP you will also have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is required
- An ability to work independently and flexibly
- A strong commitment to high quality work and adherence to deadlines
- Committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
The role is travel intensive and successful candidates can expect, on average, 50% travel monthly (short term lower percentage of travel likely).
Salary and position negotiable based on GCP auditing experience.