Attention medical doctors or PhDs looking for their next career move in clinical research and who have pharmaceutical industry/CRO experience and strong team management skills.
My client is making substantial investments in both their Clinical Research and broader infra-structures to support their exciting drug development programmes.
With a portfolio in Rare Disease and CNS products and a promising pipeline, their people go to work with the expectation of making a significant difference to the patient community.
My client is seeking:
- Medical Doctor or PhD with sound experience in Clinical Research and Development, particularly Early Phase, on an international basis. Ideally the candidate would have worked within small and larger global pharma companies. CRO experience is also welcome.
- Extensive experience in setting strategy in the functional areas and working on an international platform is essential.
- Proven ability to operate at Senior management level with a strategic mindset and manage extensive interaction with the business leadership and external influencers
- Medium to large team management experience is essential
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development and regulations
- Ability to be creative and innovative in setting strategy and problem solving
- Strong communication skills are essential - public platforms, people management and team motivation
- Project management skills
- Open to all therapy areas - experience within Cardio or CNS is an advantage
You will be offered the opportunity to lead the Clinical Research/Development team globally and set strategy for this group....
To discuss this in more detail please contact Julie Robinson on +44 1293 584300 or email Julie.robinson@rbwconsulting to arrange a discussion.
20% tax rate
Salary: €170, 000 - €185,000 Per annum Plus bonus/relocation package