If you are a Medical Doctor with experience both Early Phase Clinical Development and Medical Affairs on an international basis, this could be a strong career move for you. My client is making substantial investment expanding their infra-structure in both Human Resources and Facility Resources to support their exciting Clinical Development programmes.
My client is seeking:
- Medical Doctor with sound experience in both Clinical Development and Medical Affairs on an international basis. Ideally the medic would have worked within small and larger global pharma companies.
- Extensive experience in setting strategy in both functional areas and working on an international platform
- Ability to operate at Senior Director or VP level with extensive interaction with the Board
- Medium to large team management experience is essential
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development and regulations
- Ability to be creative and innovative in setting strategy and problem solving
- Strong communication skills are essential - public platforms, people management and team motivation
- Project management skills
- Open to all therapy areas - experience within Immunology, Cardio or CNS is an advantage
The role will include:
- Maintaining and Developing relationships with KOLs and external organisations
- Provide medical and scientific input to the company, in particular to the clinical research teams
- Influencing medical affairs strategies and managing medical affairs teams
- Represent the company at external conferences and meetings
- Leading projects across a number of locations
If this role is of interest and you would like to explore the opportunity further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 1293 584300.
At RBW Consulting, our consultants have in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotech’s, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Salary: On application